kissa_bites: (Default)
[personal profile] kissa_bites
I was reminded, just now, to journal. I frequently suggest that submissives journal through their growth as submissives, lessons, trauma and joys.

Yet, I forget to do it myself. Duh. Even when I think "Oh, I learneded sumthin" I forget to write it down! I need to recommit to actually journaling my own journey.


Today, I am grateful for the reminder to do my job - journaling my own stuff so I am not a freaking hypocrite, lol. I’m also so glad that got to drive around and play WU!

Date: 2019-07-11 06:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] haruhi-fan.livejournal.com
Kudos to your journaling and may you write many more!

February 2021

S M T W T F S
 123456
7 8910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 02:51 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios